Power Battery Broadband Gel Series
Alpine Power Systems' experienced technical support & sales team is here to assist your needs:
The Power Battery Broadband Gel Series batteries are a retired/discontinued Power Battery Products.
On this page:
ADVANCED GEL TECHNOLOGY
BROADBAND, CATV APPLICATIONS
SUITABLE FOR USE IN A WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE
The Power Broadband Advanced Gel batteries are designed and manufactured to handle every aspect of the demanding Broadband industry. The MCG series is built to withstand the wide range of environments, storage, multiple handlings, extreme operatings conditions and recycling that Broadband applications require.
Power Battery Broadband Gel Series Features:
• Standard black polypropylene case and cover with reinforced end walls.
• Removable carrying handles.
• A recognized component of U.L..
• Gas recombination greater than 99%.
• Operates at a low internal pressure.
• Never needs watering, minimal maintenance.
• 99.7% pure lead, calcium alloy grids.
• Shock absorbent thick wall polypropylene cases.
• Cold forged non-porous terminal bushings, eliminate post leakage.
• Thermally welded case to cover bond, eliminates both acid and electrical leaks.
• Over-sized, through the partition inter-cell welds provide low resistance connections, with minimal power loss.
Power Battery Broadband Gel Series Models:
MCG-90P, MCG-100P, MCG-120P
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.