Battery and Metal Recycling
EPA Approved Recycling
Installations, Containment, Removals, and Recycling of your battery systems and metals demand environmental expertise. To assure you of total compliance with Local, State, and Federal / EPA Guidelines, Alpine operates company owned vehicles, and utilize factory owned recyclers for proper handling and recycling of your batteries, copper, intercell connectors, and spent lighting fixtures. Alpine recycles all brands of batteries including GNB, Enersys, East Penn / DEKA, C&D, Crown, PowerMAX, Hawker, Douglas, Fiamm, Northstar, Trojan and CSB to name a few.
Benefits of utilizing Alpine for Recycling
Recycling of your battery systems and metals demand environmental expertise. To assure you of total compliance with Local, State, and Federal / EPA Guidelines here are the benefits to using Alpine for your Recycling needs:
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Certified
- ISO 9001:2015 Corporate Certified
- 50+ Years of Recycling Experience
- 15 million Dollars of Environmental Liability Insurance
- Single Point Accountability
- Comprehensive Documentation Programs
- Proven Recycling Programs for Fortune 500 Companies
- Strong Financial History - DUNS # 00-432-7875
- Partnered with Strong EPA Certified Recyclers
- Detailed Financial and Environmental Due Diligence Audits
- Strong Commitment to the Environment
- Global Support
Important Questions Regarding Battery Recycling
- Does the company that takes your spent batteries have specific Environmental Insurance Coverage? If so, how much coverage?
- Do you have proper documentation to prove to Local / State / Federal Government Agencies where your spent batteries were recycled?
- Does the company that takes your spent batteries use a properlylicensed recycling operation that is located within the United States?
- Is the company that takes your spent batteries aware of the potential environmental Liability and does it accept responsibility for recycling those batteries?
- Is the company that takes your spent batteries financially sound?
- Do you have a process in place to manage the recycling of your spent batteries? Is your company aware of the potential liability due to improperly recycling spent batteries? Corporate image is extremely important to most companies.
Your company could be at risk if you are unsure or answer NO to any of these questions.
Recycling Services include:
- Intercell Connectors