Vertiv OPFOBD7 Fiber Optic Splice Cabinet
Alpine Power Systems' experienced technical support & sales team is here to assist your needs:
The OPFOBD7 is a large capacity weather-resistant cabinet designed to protect fiber optic splices in buried distribution systems.
On this page:
The OPFOBD7 is a large capacity weather-resistant cabinet designed to protect fiber optic splices in buried distribution systems. The OPFOBD7’s universal mounting strap accommodates most splicing closures. The fiber splice capacity is limited only by the size of the splice enclosure. Cable management posts allow storage of up to 150 feet (50 meters) of outside plant cable. A ground bar, weather-stripping, and mounting hardware are included for both aerial or buried distribution closures. Buried distribution can be accomplished in three different ways: stake mounted, recessed mounted or surface pad-mounted. The standard OPFOBD7 includes stakes and recessed pad-mounting brackets.
• Accommodates most splice closures for installation flexibility
• Large capacity is ideal for high density cable runs
• Hinged, removable front doors and removable cap provide easy access to equipment and cable
• Grounding system provides positive grounding of all components
• Stake or pad mountable fits a wide variety of applications
• Cable management posts provide excess cable storage capability
• Closed-cell weather-stripped door edges protect all equipment from the weather
• Positive-action three-point lock offers security from unauthorized entry
• Rugged metal housing made of mill-galvanized steel for durability and low maintenance costs
Alpine Power Systems provides critical power services on all Vertiv battery offerings. Alpine's certified technician's can provide Vertiv installation, preventative maintenance, monitoring and recycling services nationwide. Contact our call center today for quote requests and technical inquiries.
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.