Carney Battery Lifting Beam
Assembled from the highest grade of structural aluminum, not wood, the Battery Lifting Beam is impervious to acid and other liquids that can fatigue and potentially weaken other beams. Rated to a lift capacity of 6,000lbs and suitable for even the largest batteries we’ve had the Battery Buddy independently tested to a failure point in excess of 30,000lbs.
With our unique single-handed latch the operator can control, direct and release the battery without ever having to reach across thus minimizing crushing or acid exposure risks. Finished in 3/16” (5mm) non-conductive and acid-resistant coating you can be assured our Battery Buddy will be performing like new for years after that old wooden beam gives up the ghost. We’re so confident we offer a full 3 year replacement warranty.
- Constructed from structural grade aluminium
- Finished with a 5mm coating of acid resistant and non-conductive coating
- Fast, secure and safe width adjustment supports batteries from 21” (533mm) to 43” (1,092mm)
- Single handed control allows for safe pick-up, movement and placement of battery without the need to reach across
- Rated to 6,000lb lifting weight
- Option for 2 or 4 point pickup with safety pins
- Easily adapts to work with lidded batteries
- Unit weight of 49lb makes it easy to handle and store when not in use
- Meets or exceeds all OHSA regulations
- Full 3 year replacement warranty
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.