Carney Battery Cobra Tugger
Mounted on walkies or a fork lift, the Cobra Tugger is a simple and cost-effective way to manage low volume change requirements
The Cobra Tugger has the same rugged uni-body construction and is equipped with many of the technologies employed on our larger units, such as the powerful electro-magnet and tough battery sliders. The simple user controls and low profile design means your operator can quickly and effectively perform changes in a safe manner.
- Built to last with robust unibody construction and finished in acid resistant powder coating
- Powerful 900lb 4 pole Electromagnet push/pull mechanism improves change speed and substantially reduces the risk of injuries to the operator
- 2,300lbs capacity and 24” compartment width allows for extraction and transportation of most sizes of batteries.
- Slider bed design restrains the battery automatically, requires no maintenance, and eliminates the need for a time consuming and fragile battery restraint system.
- Suits most common roll-out heights while still permitting access into our Battery Wash Station directly.