Carney Battery Cobra Tugger
Mounted on walkies or a fork lift, the Cobra Tugger is a simple and cost-effective way to manage low volume change requirements
The Cobra Tugger has the same rugged uni-body construction and is equipped with many of the technologies employed on our larger units, such as the powerful electro-magnet and tough battery sliders. The simple user controls and low profile design means your operator can quickly and effectively perform changes in a safe manner.
- Built to last with robust unibody construction and finished in acid resistant powder coating
- Powerful 900lb 4 pole Electromagnet push/pull mechanism improves change speed and substantially reduces the risk of injuries to the operator
- 2,300lbs capacity and 24” compartment width allows for extraction and transportation of most sizes of batteries.
- Slider bed design restrains the battery automatically, requires no maintenance, and eliminates the need for a time consuming and fragile battery restraint system.
- Suits most common roll-out heights while still permitting access into our Battery Wash Station directly.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.