Carney Batter Tugger Stepped (BTSE)
If your operation requires a tugger solution to support multiple liftout heights or large width difference the BTSE tugger delivers. An evolution from our trusted BT range, the BTSE adds flexibility without compromising the performance, safety or durability that have made our tuggers the number one choice for almost 25 years.
Engineered with a fully-welded unibody construction, finished in a premium acid resistant powder coating and utilizing the same powerful and reliable electromagnet extraction system as our man aboard systems, the BTS delivers smooth, reliable and damage-free changes battery year in and year out. With a comprehensive array of fitments and options you can be assured there is a tugger to suit your host trucks, battery fleet and application requirements available today. We’re so confident we offer a 1 year warranty on all BTSE models and 5 years warranty on the electromagnet assembly.
- Built to last with robust unibody construction and finished in acid resistant powder coating
- Available in 12V,24V, 36V, 48V & 80V configurations to suit common host truck applications
- Wide range of standard widths (30” 36” 42” & 48”) with a full range of step heights and widths to ensure a perfect fit for your battery fleet
- Up to 5,000lb battery capacity (depending on host truck capacity)
- Powerful electromagnet extraction for safe, quick and reliable changes
- Flexible host truck mounting options including a modification free option
- Extension limiter stops unnecessary strain on hydraulic system during changes and prolongs life
- Lead rollers to smooth roll-out transition and reduce stress and damage on vital components
- Automatic time-out on magnet ensures long service life and protects against excess discharge on host truck battery
- Simplified maintenance and spare parts to deliver years of hassle free service
- 1 year warranty plus 5 years warranty on the magnet only
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.