Hindle AT30 Float Battery Charger
Combining the performance and accuracy of a microprocessor with the reliability of SCR power conversion technology makes the Hindle AT Series the standard in stationary battery chargers. Hindle AT30s are easy to install, operate and maintain. The AT30 is packed with the most standard features and best warranty in the industry.
Features and Benefits:
- microprocessor control
- SCR rectification
- three phase input
- 12, 24, 48 & 130 Vdc output
- 25-1,000 Adc output
- CSA-NRTL/C certified (most ratings)
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Hindle AT30 3rd Party Agency Approvals
- Hindle AT30 Operating Manual
- Hindle AT30 Product Specifications
- Hindle AT30 Sales Brochure
- Hindle AT30 Standard Product Warranty