CSB XHRL Batteries
The CSB XHRL Battery is specially designed for high-rate discharge applications. The XHRL Battery has a 10 year design life. XHRL stands for Extreme High Rate and long life. The series focus on improving extreme energy density that base on HRL series.
CSB XHRL Battery Features & Benefits:
- Extreme energy density, small footprint, increased power (15% to 20% above standard high-rate batteries)
- Innovative plate structure greatly increases energy/density ratios
- New paste formula increases active surface area
- Proprietary electrolyte additives
- Highly durable safety valve
- When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance free, adding water is unnecessary and it can be recharged repeatedly.
- With isolated seal, it can be put in horizontal way, vertical way and side way, its safety and functions totally will not be affected.
- With special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as automatic progresses, gassing will be less.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Container material could be frame retardant PP with ranking UL 94V-0 by model.
- Standby use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- Batteries are strictly tested by our patented computer charge/discharge system.
- ISO9001, 14001, OHSMS 18001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 1989 (file number MH14533).
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as "Dry charge" 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.
CSB XHRL Battery Applications:
- UPS Systems
- Emergency Lighting Equipment
- Fire Alarms & Security Systems
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.