Emerson Edco PLP-S Series (with NTI Technology)
Using the highest quality Silicon Avalanche Diode (SAD) technology, the PLP-S is designed to protect the equipment from harmful power surges and transients. The PLP series of products provide isolated power loop circuit protection in applications where higher current is required, such as fire alarm and security systems. Non-degrading SADS will last the lifetime of equipment, ensuring uptime.
Whether incorporated into a larger power protection strategy or used as primary protection, the PLP-S family provides unparalleled protection. The PLP-S keeps your critical equipment online in the most demanding environmental conditions.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides protection for both single and multiple circuits
- UL497B listed
- Signal voltages ranging from 5 to 200 Volts peak
- Rated for 7 Amps rms steady-state
- Includes SAD for one or more circuits with rugged hardwire interfacing
- 1 year warranty
- Silicon Avalanche Diode (SAD) design for non-degrading performance and protection
- Designed for easy hardware installation
- Rugged enclosure for harsh environments
- Provides unparalleled clamping performance for maximum equipment protection
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv Edco PLP-S Series With NTI Technology Product Brochure