Emerson Edco FAS-31XT
The Edco FAS-31XT is a single-pair telephone or data line protector that implement advanced two-stage hybrid design. This unit addresses over-voltage transients with silicon breakover devices, while sneak and fault currents are mitigated with PTC technology, which consists of solid state resettable fuses.
Features and Benefits:
- Low capacitance
- Over current protection
- Solid-state silicon break-over technology
- UL 497A listed
- Line-to-line protection
- Line-to-ground protection
- Polyswitch resettable fuses - PTCs
- 5 year warranty
- <1 nanosecond response time
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv Edco FAS TEL and FAS 31 XT Installation Manual
- Vertiv Edco FAS TEL and FAS 31XT Product Data Sheet