Vertiv XTE 601 Outdoor Enclosures
Vertiv XTE 601 Series of scalable outdoor enclosure solutions designed to ensure environmental stability for sophisticated electronic equipment and provide years of trouble-free service wherever the outdoor enclosure is deployed.
The Vertiv XTE 601 Series is a proven structural system, with integrated climate control and power options. Vertiv XTE 601 enclosures are offered in a broad range of standard sizes designated by the rack unit (RU) capacity of the equipment chamber. Sizes range from 8 RU to 43 RU.
Vertiv XTE 601 Outdoor Enclosure Benefits:
- Increase network reliability and simplify expansion with this scalable platform of enclosures
- Reduce onsite maintenance and extend the life of your equipment
- Minimize energy consumption and noise levels in residential areas
- Standardization simplifies part replacement and field upgrades
- Protect critical electronics and equipment from adverse environmental conditions
- Maintain a cool operating environment with versatile thermal solutions
Vertiv XTE 601 Outdoor Enclosure Features:
- Multiple climate control solutions including heat exchangers, air conditioners, thermoelectric coolers and free venting
- Integrated backup power and connectivity, assembled and tested prior to shipment
- Versatile material options and configurations for specific customer applications
- Designed to meet NEC, Telcordia GR-487-CORE, and seismic Zone 4 industry standards
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.