Vertiv XTE 401 Outdoor Enclosures
Designed to discretely house DC power equipment, electronics and batteries in a single robust enclosure. The Vertiv XTE 401 Series is a family of three small single-sided low-cost indoor or outdoor rated aluminum enclosures. These enclosures can be equipped with a variety of inexpensive cooling, power, protection and battery options.
Vertiv XTE 401 Outdoor Enclosure Benefits:
- Protect critical electronics and equipment from adverse environmental conditions
- Maintain a cool operating environment with versatile thermal solutions
- Deploy critical telecom infrastructure in space constrained environments
Vertiv XTE 401 Outdoor Enclosure Features:
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminum construction
- Multiple climate control options
- More customization available for diverse configuration, cooling and mounting
- Standard enclosure platform for multiple applications
- NEMA 3R design, UL and cUL listing, GR-487-CORE Issue 3 design
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.