Vertiv CXE UPX Outdoor Enclosures
The Vertiv CXE UPX Series are round-cornered, rectangular-design telephone cross-connect enclosures.
Vertiv CXE UPX Outdoor Enclosure Benefits:
- Rugged mill-galvanized steel housing for durability and low maintenance costs
- Double-access hinged doors for 360° access to all internal components
- Removable base cover and cross-connecting mounting brackets for simple installation
Vertiv CXE UPX Outdoor Enclosure Features:
- Unique multi-stage paint process meets or exceeds EPA standards and provides a tough corrosion-resistant finish for longer life
- Positive action three-point locking mechanism with padlock provisions provides security from unauthorized entry
- Close-cell door gasketing for weather resistant protection of internal components
- Central Office
- Customer Premises
- Small Cell
- Wireless Base Station
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.