Vertiv CXE UNX Outdoor Enclosures
The Vertiv CXE UNX Swing-Out Series is a cross-connect interface system featuring a center-feed horizontal jumper run for efficient installation of jumpers. The cabinets are equipped with RLS50 self-strip terminal blocks, and are available in pair counts of up to 5400 pairs. Vertive CXE XC cabinets are intended for use as a serving area interface or in a standard cross-connect application for feeder and distribution cables.
Vertiv CXE UNX Outdoor Enclosure Benefits:
- Simplified split-drawer base for easy cabinet installation and rehabilitation
- Single cabinet mounting footprint all sizes to reduce pad requirement
Vertiv CXE UNX Outdoor Enclosure Features:
- Hinged, swing-out, split-block field for easy and complete access to splice chambers
- High dielectric urethane compound expands and contracts with temperature variations for added corrosion protection and insect resistance
- Moisture and insect barrier
- Overhanging rain guards, closed-cell door gaskets, and screened louvers keep out moisture, minimize condensation, and provide weather protection
Interior and exterior powder-coat paint process for extended life
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.