Vertiv CXE UCX Outdoor Enclosures
The UCX Series is an enhanced DRLS drop-down style center-feed cross-connect interface system equipped with 50-pair RLS terminal blocks, in pair counts up to 8100 pairs.
Vertiv CXE UCX Outdoor Enclosure Benefits:
- Simplified split-drawer base for easy cabinet installation and rehabilitation
Vertiv CXE UCX Outdoor Enclosure Features:
- Drop-down terminal block field for pre-splicing cable storage and a wider room for spliced connections
- Single cabinet mounting footprint for 900 pairs through 5400 pairs to reduce number of pads
- Moisture and insect/rodent barrier base that eliminates the need for pea gravel
- Overhanging rain guards, closed-cell neoprene door gaskets, and screened louvers keep out moisture, minimize condensation, and provide weather protection
- Single-access cabinets can be expandable to double access
- Interior and exterior powder-coat paint application for extended life
- Designed to meet Telcordia GR-3115-CORE spec
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.