Vertiv CXE LCX Outdoor Enclosures
The Vertiv CXE LCX Series offers an economical way to satisfy low pair count cross connect needs up to 900 pair using RLS50 blocks. These affordable, above-ground metal pedestals offer many of the same features as larger, more expensive cross-connect enclosures and can be pad-mounted or direct buried.
Vertiv CXE LCX Outdoor Enclosure Benefits:
- Economical alternative for low pair count applications
- RLS50 CAT5 rated with tight twist terminal blocks provide rapid pair at a time jumpering and a moisture resistant connection
- Direct burried or pad mount flexibility
- Swing out cross-connect for easy access to splice
Vertiv CXE LCX Outdoor Enclosure Features:
- RLS50 blocks CAT5 rated with tight-twist cable for high speed transmission applications
- Rugged metal housing made of mill-galvanized steel for durability and low cost maintenance
- Our unique multi-stage paint process meets or exceeds EPA standards and provides a tough, corrosion resistant finish for longer life
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.