Vertiv BBE SE Outdoor Enclosures
Multi-purpose copper/fiber splice or equipment pedestal enclosures for high pair-count splices, cross-connect interface, fiber/coaxial equipment, loop treatment electronics, and combined connection applications.
Vertiv BBE SE Outdoor Enclosure Benefits:
- Rugged mill-galvanized steel housing for durability and low maintenance costs
- Double-access hinged doors for easy access to all conductors
- Removable base cover for simple installation
- Pad or stake mount capability for installation flexibility
Vertiv BBE SE Outdoor Enclosure Features:
- Adjustable PVC-coated splice bars for flexibility in dressing of conductors and splices
- Unique multi-stage paint process meets or exceeds EPA standards and provides a tough corrosion-resistant finish for longer life
- Industry 216-type locking with padlock provisions provides security from unauthorized entry
- Close-cell neoprene door gasketing for weatherproof protection of internal components where applicable
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.