Vertiv BBE DSL Outdoor Enclosures
Vertiv BBE DSL Series enclosures are designed to accommodate up to four DSLAMs or other environmentally hardened electronic equipment, and cable splicing. These above ground galvanized steel housings deliver maximum interior capacity and easy access to install and maintain active hardened telecom equipment. Screened louvered vents maximize heat dissipation and help minimize contaminant ingression.
Vertiv BBE DSL Outdoor Enclosure Benefits:
- Free-breathing for maximum heat dissipation
- CoolPed has removable two-sided double doors for easy interior access; wind latches for stability during maintenance
- MCAD12 has a lift-off self-locking cover for interior access
Vertiv BBE DSL Outdoor Enclosure Features:
- Provides ample room for splicing and thermal management
- 216-type tool locking latches provided per side with padlock hasps for added security
- Screened louvered vents maximize heat dissipation and minimize contaminant ingression
- Mounting options include stakes, stabilizer bars, wall or pad mounting
- Optional CoolPed AC Power Box Kit available for non-line power applications
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.