Vertiv BBE BD Outdoor Enclosures
Vertiv BBE BD Series UPCBDs are round-cornered, square-design telephone closures suitable for copper or fiber* distribution. These closures are USDA accepted for use by the Rural Development Utilities Program (RDUP). The UPCBD3, UPCBD4, and UPCBD5 include a dielectric shield, cable ties, and a shield isolation bonding/grounding bracket assembly. Specific uses include termination of buried service wires and all types of splicing arrangements.
Vertiv BBE BD Outdoor Enclosure Benefits:
- Easily adapdable for copper to fiber applications.
- Rugged mill-galvanized steel housing for durability and low maintenance costs
- Tongue-in-groove fit of upper cover for better protection against environmental conditions
- User-friendly, factory-installed dielectric shield with Velcro fasteners for ultraviolet protection of cable conductors
Vertiv BBE BD Outdoor Enclosure Features:
- BD Series UPCBD3, UPCBD4, and UPCBD5 include a dielectric shield, cable ties, and a shield isolation bonding/grounding bracket assembly
- These accommodate buried wires, cables, terminal blocks, Fiber optics, and load coil assemblies
- Specific uses include termination of buried service wires and all types of splicing arrangements, grounding capability and shield isolation bonding/grounding bracket assembly
- Unique multi-stage paint process meets or exceeds EPA standards and provides a tough corrosion-resistant finish for longer life
- Three convenient sizes with four versions for easy access to cable conductors and flexible installations
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.