Emerson NetXtend EBRE Battery Enclosure
The NetXtend™ EBRE Battery Enclosure is an extended battery reserve enclosure that provides a stable environment for battery backup in the event of a commercial AC power failure. The system can be configured to provide 2520 amp hours of reserve time in a +24 VDC configuration, or up to 1180 amp hours in a -48 VDC configuration, while maintaining battery temperatures at 25 °C.
Thermal control options are included to help extend battery life and optimize battery performance. Power density is maximized within this condensed footprint, reducing site-leasing costs. The cabinet can be platform, pad or grate-mounted.
- Interfaces with -48 VDC or +24 VDC radio systems and accommodates a variety of battery vendors
- Number of battery strings allowed: maximum of 15 strings at +24 VDC; maximum of 5 or 7 strings at -48 VDC, depending upon part number selected (7 strings possible with addition of 2 split strings)
- Passive hydrogen release system
- Independent termination breaker on each battery string eases servicing and maintenance
- Equipped with a 8500 BTU/hr air conditioning system with integrated heater system in case of operation in cold environments