Vertiv NetXtend EBRE Battery Enclosure
The NetXtend™ EBRE Battery Enclosure is an extended battery reserve enclosure that provides a stable environment for battery backup in the event of a commercial AC power failure. The system can be configured to provide 2520 amp hours of reserve time in a +24 VDC configuration, or up to 1180 amp hours in a -48 VDC configuration, while maintaining battery temperatures at 25 °C.
Thermal control options are included to help extend battery life and optimize battery performance. Power density is maximized within this condensed footprint, reducing site-leasing costs. The cabinet can be platform, pad or grate-mounted.
- Interfaces with -48 VDC or +24 VDC radio systems and accommodates a variety of battery vendors
- Number of battery strings allowed: maximum of 15 strings at +24 VDC; maximum of 5 or 7 strings at -48 VDC, depending upon part number selected (7 strings possible with addition of 2 split strings)
- Passive hydrogen release system
- Independent termination breaker on each battery string eases servicing and maintenance
- Equipped with a 8500 BTU/hr air conditioning system with integrated heater system in case of operation in cold environments
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv Emerson NetXtend EBRE Data Sheet