Vertiv NetSpan FDH Compact Series
The NetSpan™ FDH Compact Series of fiber distribution hub pedestals provides connections between fiber optic cables and passive optical splitters in the outside plant environment. This weather-tight fiber distribution hub closure, integrated with our field proven ProFORM® pedestal, offers an alternative to traditional FDH cabinets. The FDH Compact Series is smaller in size for a less obstructive closure, and includes 2-layers of environmental protection for flood proof features not found in traditional FDH solutions.
With its compact size and smaller distribution count, the NetSpan FDH Compact Series installs deeper into your FTTH architecture. Not only is this more flexible, but more economical to deploy. No need to incur the cost of digging and pouring a concrete pad, you directly bury the FDH pedestal, requiring only one craft-person for installation.
The series is available in 72, 96 or 144 port distribution with pre-terminated SC/APC 100' dielectric loose tube feeder and distribution cable stub as the standard configuration.
- Compact size simplifies installation with smaller than traditional cabinets and one person installation
- Direct buried application eliminates pad, lowering cost
- Pedestal mount is flood proof with two layers of environmental protection
- Vault pedestal option mounts directly onto various hand-holes
- Internal hinged bulkhead panel
- Available with 72, 96 and 144 fiber distribution ports
- Standard pass-through ports for bypassing splitters
- Radius limiting spools improve fiber management
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv NetSpan FDH Compact Series Data Sheet