Vertiv NetSpan BBE Vented Pedestals
NetSpan™ BBE pedestals are above ground galvanized steel housings that deliver maximum interior capacity and easy access to install and maintain active telecom equipment. A unique vented plastic cap assembly and louvered side vents provide excellent heat dissipation to meet the high thermal requirements of active electronics.
Two NetSpan BBE pedestal options are available, providing flexibility to meet individual application requirements. There is a stake mount configuration that provides 360 degree access to the upper compartment of the pedestal. A wall mount configuration ideal for multi-dwelling unit applications is also available. Both versions include the vented plastic cap assembly.
Specifically designed to accommodate hardened electronics and telecom devices, the NetSpan BBE is a cost effective broadband solution for deploying active electronics in the OSP environment.
- Round-cornered square-design housing maximizes space for easy installation and maintenance
- Stainless steel screened venting provides a durable barrier to prevent insect and debris intrusion
- Includes ground bar, ground braids and bonding clamps
- Manufactured of heavy gauge mill-galvanized steel and treated with a unique finishing process for longer life
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv NetSpan BBE Vented Pedestals Data Sheet