Emerson NetReach XC LC Swing-Out Series
These single-access interface cabinets, formerly known as the ERLS/ECQF Series, accommodate 100 to 900 pair using 50-pair RLS50 blocks and provide rapid pair-at-a-time no-strip jumpering.
The metal enclosure is powder-coated with a gray-green or off-white paint finish and equipped with a hinged-grill, test cord, wire spool, two stakes and recessed padmounting BA12 brackets. Security latches are accessed using a 216-type tool.
The LC Swing-Out Series can be flush mounted to the pad with the PADMT200300 kit, which includes two brackets that can be attached either inside or outside of the base. This kit must be ordered separately.
- 50-pair RLS50 terminal blocks provide rapid pair-at-a-time no-strip jumpering
- Dual “toolbox” latches on doors provide door alignment and security
- May be pad or stake-mounted to accommodate all mounting requirements
- Rugged metal housing for durability and low maintenance costs
- Treated with a powder-coat paint process on the interior and exterior for extended life