Emerson NetReach DSLAM XC Series
The NetReach™ DSLAM XC series of enclosures integrate a protective, ventilated compartment for weather-hardened DSLAM electronics with a weather-resistant compartment for cross-connect fields in a single enclosure. Utilizing Emerson’s RLS insulation displacement connection (IDC) terminal blocks, the enclosures offer a proven track record for fast, dependable connections and years of service in the field. NetReach DSLAM XC series enclosures are available in two configurations: an aerial enclosure that provides ease of access to cross connect chambers and DSLAM units, and a back-to-back configuration for pad mounting. Both configurations feature a free-breathing chamber for weather-hardened DSLAM electronics, and a separate chamber for cross-connect fields. Configurations to support AC-powered or line-powered DLSAMs are available. Total cross-connect pair capacities of the aerial enclosures range from 200 to 900 pairs. Pad-mount pair capacities range from 400 to 1200 pairs.
- DSLAM and cross-connect chambers are housed in a single enclosure to reduce deployment costs and simplify transition to digital services
- Free-breathing, chamber for DSLAM units provides necessary air flow, protects units from vandalism, allows craft separation
- Weather-resistant chamber for cross connect fields that restrict moisture; accommodates Emerson RLS50 terminal blocks certified to EIA/TIA 568-A Category 5
- Same terminal block style for both POTS and DSL providing flexibility to assign available pairs to either service
- Line or AC power feed configurations utilize the available local sources to power the DSLAM units or feed remotely
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv NetReach DSLAM XC Series Data Sheet