Emerson NetReach DSLAM XC Series
The NetReach™ DSLAM XC series of enclosures integrate a protective, ventilated compartment for weather-hardened DSLAM electronics with a weather-resistant compartment for cross-connect fields in a single enclosure. Utilizing Emerson’s RLS insulation displacement connection (IDC) terminal blocks, the enclosures offer a proven track record for fast, dependable connections and years of service in the field. NetReach DSLAM XC series enclosures are available in two configurations: an aerial enclosure that provides ease of access to cross connect chambers and DSLAM units, and a back-to-back configuration for pad mounting. Both configurations feature a free-breathing chamber for weather-hardened DSLAM electronics, and a separate chamber for cross-connect fields. Configurations to support AC-powered or line-powered DLSAMs are available. Total cross-connect pair capacities of the aerial enclosures range from 200 to 900 pairs. Pad-mount pair capacities range from 400 to 1200 pairs.
- DSLAM and cross-connect chambers are housed in a single enclosure to reduce deployment costs and simplify transition to digital services
- Free-breathing, chamber for DSLAM units provides necessary air flow, protects units from vandalism, allows craft separation
- Weather-resistant chamber for cross connect fields that restrict moisture; accommodates Emerson RLS50 terminal blocks certified to EIA/TIA 568-A Category 5
- Same terminal block style for both POTS and DSL providing flexibility to assign available pairs to either service
- Line or AC power feed configurations utilize the available local sources to power the DSLAM units or feed remotely