Emerson MC89 Front Facing Line Terminal Block
The Emerson Network Power MC89 front facing line terminal block is a rotating block that interconnects line circuits to the outside telephone plant. The MC89 block's swing –out design provides easy access to both the mounting holes and rear terminal block for field termination.
The block is made of durable engineering plastic enclosed in metal housing, measuring approximately 4 in. high by 8-in. long by 5 1/2-in. deep. This compact design allows termination for a maximum of 256 wire-wrap pair. The front cover is designed to not swing down and interfere with jumpering on the shelf below. Identification labels slide into the cover and can be easily removed for efficient identification changes.
• Plastic/metal design for more efficient installation and lightweight, rugged construction
• Swing-out design for easy access to both the mounting holes and the back of the block for field termination
• Rugged locking mechanism holds block firmly in place during wire wrapping
• Static cover prevents cover from interfering with jumpering to the shelf below
• Slide-in labels labeling identification and pin protection can be retained
• Cable guide on strain relief bracket facilitates cable bundle installation
• Single and bifurcated wire-wrap, or quick clip termination fits all applications
• Connectorized (optional) reduces installation time and eliminates initial termination wiring errors