Vertiv M307 Central Office Protector Panel
The Emerson Network Power M307 Central Office Protector Panel is designed for use in remote electronic cabinets such as Emerson’s MESA cabinets and for use in central office applications which incorporate COSMIC mainframes. Its compact design measures 5.75 in. wide x 7.81 in. long x 1.12 in. deep and accepts industry standard 5-pin modules in a 10x10 pattern. Made of high impact polycarbonate, the M307 block can be factory stubbed with 24-gauge or 22-gauge cable and connectorized with 710 or MS2 industry standard connectors for quick terminations to input and output cables. The M307 can also be supplied with an integrated printed circuit board with connectorized back-plane to provide a modular assembly.
• High impact plastic material for best durability and performance
• Accepts industry standard 5-pin protector modules
• Conforms to form, fit and function of industry standard 307 block configurations
• Provided as block replacement, stubbed and connectorized or configured with PC Board
• Gold–plated protector module sockets
• 6AWG ground on both sides of block conforms to Telcordia specifications
• UL Listed
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv M307 Central Office Protector Panel Specs