Emerson DWIRE & EWIRE
DWIRE and EWIRE are gray-green round-cornered square-design enclosures designed for terminating, splicing, and loading buried telephone wire. The DWIRE and EWIRE include a 2-pr. protection block, split-bolt clamp, and a bonding/grounding connector. If required, an additional connecting block can be ordered separately. For padlock protection, order the RETROLOCK. See the Accessories section for detailed information.
• Rugged metal housing made of mill-galvanized steel for durability and low maintenance costs
• Our unique multi-stage paint process meets or exceeds EPA standards, and provides a tough corrosion-resistant finish for longer life
• Two convenient sizes offer installation flexibility
• Bonding/grounding connectors allow positive grounding of all components
• Washer gap terminal block provides lightning protection