Emerson DWIRE & EWIRE
DWIRE and EWIRE are gray-green round-cornered square-design enclosures designed for terminating, splicing, and loading buried telephone wire. The DWIRE and EWIRE include a 2-pr. protection block, split-bolt clamp, and a bonding/grounding connector. If required, an additional connecting block can be ordered separately. For padlock protection, order the RETROLOCK. See the Accessories section for detailed information.
• Rugged metal housing made of mill-galvanized steel for durability and low maintenance costs
• Our unique multi-stage paint process meets or exceeds EPA standards, and provides a tough corrosion-resistant finish for longer life
• Two convenient sizes offer installation flexibility
• Bonding/grounding connectors allow positive grounding of all components
• Washer gap terminal block provides lightning protection
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.