The CAD12 (Controlled Access Design) enclosure is a round-cornered square-design telephone distribution, splice, or cross-connect pedestal. The CAD12 has 360° access for easy installation of larger pair counts. The CAD12 provides a fixed-count terminal point for terminating aerial and buried plant. Included in the CAD12 is a universal mounting plate with attached service wire bonding bracket, grounding connector, flexible bonding braid, dielectric shield, and mounting stakes.
- Lift-off front covers provide 180° access to facilitate the enclosure installation
- Removable lower front cover and service wire channel allow additional cable and wire placement without disturbing existing plant
- Swing-out locking divider plate provides positive grounding of all components
- Large capacity permits greater access to cable conductors
- May be self-supporting, stake, joint, pole or wall-mounted for flexible installation capabilities