The CAD12 (Controlled Access Design) enclosure is a round-cornered square-design telephone distribution, splice, or cross-connect pedestal. The CAD12 has 360° access for easy installation of larger pair counts. The CAD12 provides a fixed-count terminal point for terminating aerial and buried plant. Included in the CAD12 is a universal mounting plate with attached service wire bonding bracket, grounding connector, flexible bonding braid, dielectric shield, and mounting stakes.
- Lift-off front covers provide 180° access to facilitate the enclosure installation
- Removable lower front cover and service wire channel allow additional cable and wire placement without disturbing existing plant
- Swing-out locking divider plate provides positive grounding of all components
- Large capacity permits greater access to cable conductors
- May be self-supporting, stake, joint, pole or wall-mounted for flexible installation capabilities
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.