Emerson BSBT Series
The BSBT provides a cross-connect system for apartment buildings, townhouses, condominiums, light commercial buildings, and other multidwelling units (MDUs). This terminal features a splice chamber capacity of up to 300 pairs. Models are available to support either 25 or 50 feeder pairs, as well as 100 subscriber lines. The BSBT utilizes sealed insulation displacement connection (IDC) technology, which enables quicker jumper terminations. The complete unit consists of the housing and divider plate. The plate is also available individually for upgrading existing Emerson BSBT housings via an easy-to-use slip hinge. Simply replace the existing divider plate with the slip hinge rehab panel and transfer service over.
- Sealed IDC technology provides quicker terminations
- Divider plate is factory installed and can be factory or field equipped with 25 or 50 feeder pair
- Sealed 5-pin protection enables easy installation and removal of protection modules
- Compact cross-connect system requires minimum mounting space
- Hinged divider plate provides easy access for splicing
- Built-in splice chamber for material and installation cost savings