Vertiv Big SHOT UPC1850 Fiber/Copper Splice Housing Outdoor Terminal
The Big SHOT (Splice Housing Outdoor Terminal) UPC1850 is a round-cornered rectangular- design copper/fiber splice or equipment enclosure for high pair-count splices, cross-connect interface, fiber/coaxial equipment, loop treatment electronics, and combined connection applications. This unit includes adjustable splice bars, two bonding and grounding bars, and pad-mounting hardware. Brackets for pad mounting are built into the front and the rear bases. Although pad mounting is recommended, stake-mounting holes are also provided.
• Rugged metal housing made of mill-galvanized steel for durability and low maintenance costs
• Our unique multi-stage paint process meets or exceeds EPA standards, and provides a tough corrosion resistant finish for longer life
• Double-access hinged doors offer easy access to all conductors
• Removable base cover provides simplified installation
• Adjustable splice bars permit flexibility in dressing of conductors and splices
• Door gasketing provides weatherproof protection for internal components
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv Bigshot UPC1850 Enclosure