Emerson Big SHOT UPC1850 Fiber/Copper Splice Housing Outdoor Terminal
The Big SHOT (Splice Housing Outdoor Terminal) UPC1850 is a round-cornered rectangular- design copper/fiber splice or equipment enclosure for high pair-count splices, cross-connect interface, fiber/coaxial equipment, loop treatment electronics, and combined connection applications. This unit includes adjustable splice bars, two bonding and grounding bars, and pad-mounting hardware. Brackets for pad mounting are built into the front and the rear bases. Although pad mounting is recommended, stake-mounting holes are also provided.
• Rugged metal housing made of mill-galvanized steel for durability and low maintenance costs
• Our unique multi-stage paint process meets or exceeds EPA standards, and provides a tough corrosion resistant finish for longer life
• Double-access hinged doors offer easy access to all conductors
• Removable base cover provides simplified installation
• Adjustable splice bars permit flexibility in dressing of conductors and splices
• Door gasketing provides weatherproof protection for internal components