Emerson BEP Series Building Entrance Protectors
The BEP Series central office pairs are connected with the following options: field splice, 710 connectors, 3M® dry connectors or 66 quick-clip block. A 26 AWG fuse link is available for added protection. Subscriber wires are connected via the following options: 66 quick-clip, RJ21 or both 66 quick-clip and RJ21. The BEP series is available in 25-pair, 50-pair and 100-pair sizes, and the 100-pair unit is stackable to 300-pair (stacking kit included in 100-pair). The protection panel uses 5-pin protection modules, not included, and the enclosure is accessed using a 216-type tool.
- Built-in splice chamber provides material and installation cost savings
- Lift-out protector panel facilitates installation; reduces inventory costs; is easy to repair
- Compact size requires minimum mounting space
- All units are stackable to accommodate future growth
- Gold-plated protector contacts minimize noise and customer complaints
- Rugged metal housing made of mill-galvanized steel for durability and low maintenance costs
- Designed to meet Telcordia TR-TSY-000299 and RDUP (formerly RUS) specifications for documented performance
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.