Vertiv 25 & 50-Pair Protected Terminal Blocks & Enclosures
The 25 and 50-pair series of protected terminal blocks provide a system for terminating incoming cables and station pairs at the subscriber premises. These blocks are available in stub-less R66 quick-clip type terminals with 3-element gas tube protection. To complete this system, a weather-tight aluminum enclosure is offered. The enclosure is accessed using a 216-type tool.
The quick-clip type termination fields are available in four clip multiples, and blocks can have one or two terminal fields. Single-field blocks are wired directly to the protectors, a lower cost alternative if cross-connect capability is not needed. Double-field blocks have a protected field and a cross-connect field. The protected field is used to terminate the OSP cable while the cross-connect field terminates subscriber wires; it is not connected to the protectors. In comparison, for typical applications jumper wires are used to connect the protected field to the cross-connect field.
- Terminal clips and studs are bright-acid tin-plated to provide corrosion resistant connections
- High-impact shell; polyurethane potting offers durability and long service life
- R66 quick-clip type terminal with gas tube protection. Available with or without metal housing
- UL Listed when installed in UL Listed enclosure to assure quality performance
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv Emerson 25 and 50 Pair Protected Terminal Blocks and Enclosures