PowerMAX Fleet Rental Forklift Battery & Chargers Solutions
Alpine's PowerMAX Fleet is one of the nation's largest inventories of rental batteries and chargers. Alpine's PowerMAX Fleet provides outstanding performance with our up-time guarantee and fast delivery.
You can count on Alpine when you are in need of a temporary forklift battery. Renting batteries, rather than buying new, will provide immediate cost savings and lower your company’s capital expenditures. Alpine’s rental program gives you the ability to scale your battery and charger fleet based on seasonal and surge demand. Alpine’s Rental program is unique, in that – all of our high-quality batteries are shipped with 100% rated capacity. We provide short and long-term rental options, and even offer a rent-to-own program. Alpine truly has a one-of-a-kind, best-in-class motive power rental program.
Download Inventory: PowerMAX Used & Rental Battery Inventory
PowerMAX Fleet Advantages:
- Nation's Largest Inventory of Rental Forklift Batteries & Chargers
- All Rental Batteries Shipped with 100% Capacity
- Wide Variety of Lift Truck Battery Brands Available.
- Wide variety of technologies available.
- Short Term & Long-Term Forklift Battery Rentals Available
- Rent-to-Own Forklift Rental Opportunities Available
- Up-time Guarantee
- Quick-ship Program
- Knowledgeable customer service
- Over 57 years of material handling experience
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Certified
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Certified
- ISO 45001:2018 Health & Safety Certified
- $10 Million Dollar Environmental Insurance
PowerMAX Fleet Applications:
- Forklifts (Class I, II, & III)
- Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV)
- Pallet Trucks
- Tow Tractors
- Floor Care / Cleaning Machines
- Scissor Lifts
- Industrial Utility Vehicles
PowerMAX Fleet Rental Battery Quality:
All of Alpine's PowerMAX Fleet Rental Battery & Charger offerings are put through a rigorous certification process to ensure the customer gets the best products available. Alpine's rental batteries undergo the following after being commissioned: full load testing, specific gravity adjustments, neutralized cleaning, refurbishing, intercell safety cover replacements, cable certification and new vent caps.