Battery and Metal Recycling Services
EPA Approved Recycling
Installations, Containment, Removals, and Recycling of your battery systems and metals demand environmental expertise. To assure you of total compliance with Local, State, and Federal / EPA Guidelines, Alpine operates company owned vehicles, and utilize factory owned recyclers for proper handling and recycling of your batteries, copper, intercell connectors, and spent lighting fixtures. Alpine has 60+ years of experience in recycling batteries and have recycled over 300,000,000 lbs. recycled since our inception.
Alpine recycles all brands of batteries including Stryten Energy (Formerly GNB Industrial Power), Enersys, East Penn Deka, C&D Technologies, Crown Battery, PowerMAX, Hawker, Douglas, FIAMM, NorthStar, CSB, Samsung, Alpha Technologies, Trojan, CSB and more.
Our team are experts in handling the recycling of most battery chemistires including Valve-Regulated Lead-Acid, Flooded Lead-Acid, Ni-Cad, Ni-Zn, Ni-MH, Lithium-Ion and more.
Benefits of utilizing Alpine for Recycling
Important Questions to Ask About Your Company's Battery Recycling Process
- Does the company that takes your spent batteries have specific Environmental Insurance Coverage? If so, how much coverage?
- Do you have proper documentation to prove to Local / State / Federal Government Agencies where your spent batteries were recycled?
- Does the company that takes your spent batteries use a properly licensed recycling operation that is located within the United States?
- Is the company that takes your spent batteries aware of the potential environmental liability and does it accept responsibility for recycling those batteries?
- Is the company that takes your spent batteries financially sound?
- Do you have a process in place to manage the recycling of your spent batteries? Is your company aware of the potential liability due to improperly recycling spent batteries? Corporate image is extremely important to most companies.
Your company could be at risk if you are unsure or answer NO to any of these questions.
Recycling Services include:
- Valve Regulated Lead-Acid, Flooded Lead-Acid, Ni-Cad, Ni-Mh, Ni-Zinc, Lithium
- Intercell Connectors