Backup Power Services
Alpine provides complete, global support for backup power solutions. With experience in design, installation, maintenance, service and testing of UPS, battery, generator, DC power and other systems, Alpine can make sure your backup systems are ready when you need them.
Alpine provides services for EnerSys, Liebert, Emerson, Hindle, Eltek Valere, EnviroGuard, C&D, GNB, Northstar, Fiamm, East Penn / DEKA, Midtronics, Eagle Eye and more.
- Live Changeouts/Upgrades
- Cradle-to-Grave Programs
- EPA Approved Recycling
- Preventative Maintenance
- Routine Maintenance
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- General Contracting
- Civil Work
- Indoor or Outdoor Construction
- Cabinet/Shelter/Enclosure Deployment
- Disaster Planning
- Damage Assessment
- Power & Isolation
- Load Shedding
- Temporary Site Installation
- Arc Flash Studies
- Circuit Breaker Reconditioning & Retrofit
- Contact Resistance Testing
- Infared Inspection Services
- Insulating Resistance Testing
- Power Quality Studies
- Primary InjectionHigh Current Testing
- DC High Potential Testing
- Personal Protective Equipment Testing
- Underground Fault Location Services
- Underground Utility Location Services
- UPS Preventative Maintenance
- Safety Audits and Assessments
- Spill Containment
- Spill Clean-Up Kits
- Fire Extinguishers
- Gas Detection
- Turn-Key Installations
- Preventative Maintenance Contracts
- Equipment Repair
Alpine takes a facility-wide approach to designing and installing custom energy savings and power quality improvement systems.
Alpine offers a variety of Green Energy services for your facility.
Alpine Power Systems provides nationwide comprehensive cradle-to grave DC Power Plant services including engineering, furnishing, installations, preventative maintenance, repairs, decommissioning, and recycling of DC Power Systems. Alpine Power Systems is a national critical power service provider that provides turn-key DC power solutions for the Telecommunications, Utility, Data Center and Renewable Energy industries. All of our services are done in accordance with IEEE, NERC, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2018, and manufacturer specifications.
Alpine Power Systems has 24 locations nationwide and over 175 highly-trained service techicians with the ability to support companies anywhere throughout the United States.