Battery Watering Technologies Manual Watering Gun
The Battery Watering Technologies Manual Watering Gun attaches to any standard hose, water deionizer and most watering carts to make battery watering fast, safe and easy.
- Nozzle diameter is 0.67" (1.7 cm/17mm). It fits into our flip-top vent caps as well as all standard push-in, bayonet and DIN openings.
- Reliable automatic shutoff fills to the correct level. Shutoff is powered by the water. No solenoids, electronics or wiring is necessary. The unique design eliminates post shut-off drip.
- Rugged industrial design is made of ABS plastic and has a comfortable, easy to squeeze handle.
- 45° nozzle is angled to make the gun comfortable to use. Awkward bending over the batteries to add water is now a thing of the past.
- Lock-in-place level control keeps fill depth from changing.
- Instant ROI - Compared to hand watering, the gun reduces labor costs.
Flow Rate / Water Pressure
- Fills batteries quickly at approximately 1.7 GPM (6.4 l/m).
- Flow diffuser slows the rapid water flow to a gentle spray.
- Minimum incoming water pressure is 15 PSI.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.