Philidelphia Scientific HydroCart Mini
The Philidalphia Scientific HydroCart Mini 10 US gallon (37.8 Liters) unit combines transportability with value. The Philidalphia Scientific HydroCart Mini is designed with small to mid-size applications in mind this smaller version of our HydroCart is the ultimate in convenience. The compact size of the Mini HydroCart is ideally suited to be taken on and off service vans as part of a battery maintenance program.
The Mini HydroCart is supplied with 13 feet (3.9 Meters) of power cord and 10 feet (3.0 Meters) of industrial hose. The submersible pump mounted inside the tank delivers all the pressure and volume required by the Water Injector System.
This water supply is also compatible for use with the Stealth Watering System and the Watering Gun. Additional adaptors may be required.
Philidalphia Scientific HydroCart Mini Features:
- Sturdy 10-gal. (37.8 l) polypropylene tank
- Plugs into any 110 VAC outlet
- Designed for small to mid-range operations
- Handles like a hand truck
- 23 ft. (7.1 m) of total reach
- Flow indicator tells you when the Injectors have shut off and it is time to disconnect
Philidalphia Scientific HydroCart Mini Specifications:
- Part No. INJ-MIN
- Capacity 10 gal. (37.8 l)
- Range 23 ft. (7.1 m)
- Height 35 in. (88.9 cm)
- Width 15 in. (38.1 cm)
- Empty weight 31 lb. (14.1 kg)
- Output hose 10 ft. (3.0 m)
- Power 230V
- Power cord length 13 ft. (3.9 m)
- Wheel size 8 in. (20.3 cm)