Philadelphia Scientific HydroFill Watering Cart
The Philadelphia Scientific HydroFill Watering Cart is a 10 US gallon (37.8 Liters) unit that is designed to work with our Watering Guns. It is a sturdy, easy to transport cart that handles like a hand truck. The HydroFill cart features a 2-wheel configuration that allows for easy maneuverability upstairs and ramps. To use simply fill the tank from any available water source through the large opening. Connect your favorite Watering Gun to the end of the 9 foot (2.7 Meters) hose and then water your industrial battery. The HydroFill cart is DC powered from a sealed cell 12 volt battery that can be charged from any A/C outlet.
Easy to use – Turns ON when you squeeze the Watering Gun trigger. Turns OFF when the gun shuts off.
The HydroFill Cart is supplied with 9 feet of hose, a sealed cell 12 Volt battery and a battery charger.
This water supply is also compatible for use with the Stealth Watering System. Additional adaptors may be required. This unit is not compatible with the Water Injector System.
Philadelphia Scientific HydroFill Watering Cart Features:
- Large capacity, Sturdy 30 liter tank
- Compact Size
- 2-wheel configuration
- Built-in 12 volt sealed rechargeable battery
- Fully automatic battery charger
- Shipped ready to use
Philadelphia Scientific HydroFill Watering Cart Benefits:
- Easy to use
- Transport water where you want it
- No assembly required
Philadelphia Scientific HydroFill Watering Cart Electrical Specifications:
- Cart Operating Voltage: 12V
- Current Consumption: 7.5 A
- Nominal Power Consumption: 90W
- Onboard Power: 12V 7Ah Maintenance free battery
- Charger Operating Voltage: 230V 50Hz UK 3-pin plug*
Philadelphia Scientific HydroFill Watering Cart General Specifications:
- Capacity: 40 Liters (8.5imp. Gallons)
- Minimum Pressure: 15psi
- Maximum Pressure: 25psi
- Max Flow: 7 Liters per min (1.5imp. Gallons per min)
- Output hose length: 3 meters