Philadelphia Scientific HydroCart Max - Injector Water Supply
This Philadelphia Scientific HydroCart Max 75.7 Liters (20 US gallon) unit easily transports water to your batteries. Fill the tank from any available water source. The HydroCart handles like a hand truck and is powered by any 110 VAC outlet. When the switch is turned on, the pump is activated. Simply connect to the Water Injector System and activate the Instant Valve Pro. A flow indicator will tell you when all of the Injectors have shut off and it is time to disconnect.
The HydroCart Max is supplied with 18 feet (5.5 Meters) of power cord in a retractable cord reel and 15 feet (4.6 Meters) of 5/8" (1.5 Centimeters) high output industrial hose. The submersible pump mounted inside the tank delivers all the pressure and volume required by the Water Injector System.
This water supply is also compatible for use with the Stealth Watering System and the Watering Gun. Additional adaptors may be required.
Philadelphia Scientific HydroCart Max Features:
- Sturdy 20-gal. (75.7 l) polypropylene tank
- Plugs into 230V outlet
- Handles like a hand truck
- On/off switch and power indicator located on front of unit
- 43 ft. (13.11 m) of total reach
- Flow indicator tells you when the Injectors have shut off and it is time to disconnect
Philadelphia Scientific HydroCart Max Specifications:
- Part No. INJ-HCT
- Capacity 20 gal. (75.7 l)
- Range 43 ft.(13.11 m)
- Height 45 in. (114.3 cm)
- Width 20 in. (50.8 cm)
- Empty weight 64 lb. (29 kg)
- Output hose 18 ft. (5.5 m) 5/8” (1.5 cm)
- Power 110V or 230V
- Power cord length 25 ft. (7.6 m)
- Wheel size 8 in. (20.3 cm) ball bearing