BHS Battery Extractor-Mounted Water Tank
The BHS Battery Extractor-Mounted Water Tank (BE-WC-SS) is designed to mount on the rear of all standard Single Level, Double Stack, Triple Stack, Quad Stack, and Competitor Replacement Operator Aboard Battery Extractors (BE-SL, BE-DS, BE-TS, BE-QS and BE-MT). The BE-WC-SS is designed for battery fleets with single point watering systems but can be used with the manual Water Gun (WG-X) if needed.
This large-volume water tank assists in forklift watering tasks, and replaces mobile water tanks to save space in the battery room. Oil-free design ensures that water will emerge clean and pure, ready to keep electrolyte levels within optimal specifications.
- Sturdy 26 gal (98.4 L) stainless steel tank
- All internal components are corrosion and rust resistant materials
- Slim line design adds less than 13” (330 mm) to overall length of BE
- Powered by AC supplied from BE
- 15’ (4. 57 m) output hose
- Light indication on switch enclosure allows operator to monitor status during the watering process (Green: pump is on, Yellow: add water, Orange: low water cut out)
- Low water cut out prevents pump from running when water level is too low
- Easy fill port with built in screen strainer to help keep unwanted debris from tank
- Internal baffles and gasket top cover minimize water motion and leak potential
- Modular pump and level switch mounting for easy removal when service is required
- Drain port for cleaning and/or service when required
- Easy field installation on existing BHS BEs in service (consult factory for compatibility with BE’s manufactured prior to January 2010)
- Fully submersible, pressure rated, multi-impeller design pump runs quietly and efficiently
- Double ball bearing shaft
- Stainless steel shaft, inlet screen and motor housing
- Ceramic shaft sleeve seals
- Built-in overload protection
- Environmentally safe oil-free design
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- BHS Battery Watering Devices