BHS 20-Gallon AC-Powered Watering Cart
The BHS 20-Gallon AC-Powered Watering Cart offers a reliable and precise solution for watering lead-acid forklift batteries. Battery performance and longevity can permanently decline when batteries are underwatered or overwatered. This unit comes with a Water Gun that automatically shuts off when the proper electrolyte level has been reached, ensuring that boil-overs and dry plates are easily avoided.
The 20-Gallon AC-Powered Watering Cart has a 15-foot retractable power cord and a 15-foot output hose, giving it 30 feet of total reach. The wheeled polypropylene tank carries 20 gallons to easily service mid- to large-sized forklift fleets. This unit can also be used as a water supply to a single point watering system.
- Sturdy 20 gal (75.7 L) polypropylene tank plugs into any 110 V ac outlet
- On/off switch and power indicator located on front of unit
- 30’ (9.14 m) total reach with 15’ (4.6 m) power cord plus 15’ (4.6 m) output hose
- Submersible pump mounted inside the tank delivers pressure and volume needed
- Water Gun (WG-X) included
- Can be used to supply water to single point watering systems; flow indicator on the Instant Valve Pro signals when the injectors have shut off and it is time to disconnect
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- BHS Battery Watering Devices