- Fits all US Batteries - WATER MISER Battery Caps will fit all U.S. manufactured industrial battery and most semi-industrial and golf cart batteries including: Exide Technologies, Dyno, Enersys, Hawker, East Penn (Deka), Crown, Trojan, Surrette / Rolls, Superior, Bulldog, Industrial Battery Engineering (IBE), US Battery, Arrow Battery and Douglas Batteries.
- No Need to Ever Remove Vent Caps - With already limited access and cramped spaces, there is no need to ever remove the Water Miser Vent-Caps. Easily inspect or water your batteries, just flip open the vent cap and when finished, flip closed.
- Less Watering - Extended watering intervals are achieved along with routine equalization of the electrolyte being drastically reduced due to the fact that very little electrolyte ever passes through the moisture return medium and hydrophobic cindered disc combination
- Batteries Last Longer - Any residual gases that escape through the moisture retention medium during the charging cycle, carry fewer electrolyte laden droplets, assuring that electrolyte gravities are stabilized within the battery cell(s) – Thus resulting in consistency of intended cell voltages and capacity characteristics.
- They Stay Drier - The battery and battery cell covers remain much drier with cell to cell and battery to equipment body grounding respectively reduced - this being of the utmost importance relative to today’s use of solid state electronic controllers as used on battery powered electric material handling equipment.
- Reduced Acid Mess - The handling of acid laden vent caps is a thing of the past - the built in “anti-splash” device assures that a minimum of electrolyte is propelled into the immediate area when the “flip top” is opened for inspection or watering.
- No Explosions - Externally initiated explosions within the battery’s cell(s) are virtually eliminated due to the incorporation of the flame and or spark retardant hydrophobic cindered disc.
- Virtually Fume Free Batteries - The Water Miser Safety Vent affords the operator a greater safety factor as he now works in a more friendly, fume freer environment made possible by the multi-features incorporated in its comprehensive and practical design.
- Easy to Handle - Lesser potential vulnerability to the problems of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome relative to removal and replacement of twist on vent caps during servicing and the lesser exposure to electrolyte (Sulphuric acid), as fumes and or liquid, is a factor that certainly warrants consideration - the water miser safety vent just might in some degree contribute to the area of liability avoidance.
- Ideal for Forklift, Golf Cart, Marine, RV and Floor Scrubber Batteries - The Water Miser Safety Vent can be retro fitted to any U.S. manufactured industrial motive power forklift battery since it’s construction embodies the quarter-turn bayonet design. The majority of golf cart and floor scrubber batteries will also accept the quarter turn bayonet design.
- Pays for Itself - Flip top design in combination with the moisture return medium / Hydrophobic Cindered Disc will more than compensate for it’s cost within the first 6 months - less watering, less equalization, less flushing and washing of the battery, the equipment and the charging station area.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.