Battery Watering Technologies i-Lite Sensor
One of the most difficult challenges is determining when to water your battery. The i-Lite sensor makes this effortless.
Battery Watering Technologies offers different electrolyte level indicators depending on the application. The standard sensor is placed in a noticeable location on the battery. The remote sensor has a longer lead wire, so the light can be placed further away from the battery in a more eye-catching location. This is beneficial when the batteries are concealed, for example, under the seat of an industrial fork truck or golf cart.
- The green light indicates that the batteries have sufficient water.
- The red light indicates that the batteries need to be watered.
- A blinking red light means the battery has had low electrolyte level for ten days or longer.
- The light also has a re-set mode that allows the user to determine exactly how many days/months the battery has had low electrolyte level.
- The sensor probe is installed in the center-most battery to give an indication when the batteries needs to be watered.