Battery Watering Technologies i-Lite Sensor
One of the most difficult challenges is determining when to water your battery. The i-Lite sensor makes this effortless.
Battery Watering Technologies offers different electrolyte level indicators depending on the application. The standard sensor is placed in a noticeable location on the battery. The remote sensor has a longer lead wire, so the light can be placed further away from the battery in a more eye-catching location. This is beneficial when the batteries are concealed, for example, under the seat of an industrial fork truck or golf cart.
- The green light indicates that the batteries have sufficient water.
- The red light indicates that the batteries need to be watered.
- A blinking red light means the battery has had low electrolyte level for ten days or longer.
- The light also has a re-set mode that allows the user to determine exactly how many days/months the battery has had low electrolyte level.
- The sensor probe is installed in the center-most battery to give an indication when the batteries needs to be watered.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.