BHS Water Deionizing System
The BHS Water Deionizing System (WDS-1) purifies water straight from the tap to remove minerals and pollutants that can damage forklift battery cells. The WDS-1 is more that just a filter. The cartridge contains cationic and anionic resins, and as water flows through, it removes dissolved impurities electrostatically.
The WDS-1 produces entirely pure water that will maximize forklift battery performance. A purity light monitors the system’s status, and cartridges are easy to replace. A Water Gun (not included) can be connected to the output hose to water batteries directly, or the hose can be used to fill a water cart.
Tap water is full of impurities that can damage battery performance and decrease run-times. These negative effects may not be discernible at first, but in time, minerals and particles from unpurified water will form a damaging buildup on forklift battery cells. The Water Deionizing System from BHS prevents this outcome.
- Prevents poor battery performance from impurities in hard water
- Complete solution to begin purifying water from the tap, including mounting plate and hose hanger
- Operates at full-line pressure to dispense pure water directly from the deionizer
- A single cartridge can produce an average of 600 gal (2271 L) of purified water (amount varies with quality of incoming water)
- Quick cartridge replacement requires no tools and offers convenient disposal of non-toxic contents
- Cartridge takes full-line pressure up to 80 psi and can be used directly with Water Gun (WG-X)
- Battery operated purity light indicates when cartridge needs to be replaced, eliminating need for AC power
- Eliminates costly use of bottled water; purity level is comparable to distilled water
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.