Vertiv Liebert Chilled Water Air Handler
The Vertiv Liebert Chilled Water Air Handler provides high efficiency with elevated water loop temperatures and waterside or airside economizers. Vertiv Liebert Chilled Water Air Handlers can be used with wireless rack sensors and the Liebert iCOM-S™ system control to ensure that all system components are optimized for efficiency and availability. Liebert iCOM control algorithms continuously process readings from the rack inlet sensors to ensure optimal air flow through the system while supply air sensors are used to control the unit cooling capacity. Dampers or exhaust fans are automatically adjusted by the Liebert iCOM unit control, which also harmonizes the operation of multiple air handling units to eliminate conflicts in temperature, airflow and humidity.
The Liebert Chilled Water Air Handler Unit can deliver higher-than-average temperatures (65-70°F), with industry-leading efficiency through the use of for water- or air-side economization and high-efficiency EC fans. Maintenance can be performed easily and quickly, as a result of features such as full-coil cleaning access, front access to V-Bank filters and single side-piping. It maintains conditions at a wide range of return air temperatures and is easy to commission and service, helping to boost productivity and reduce installation and maintenance costs.
Vertiv Liebert Chilled Water Air Handler Applications:
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
- Retail and Wholesale
Vertiv Liebert Chilled Water Air Handler Benefits:
- Mechanical PUE less than 1.2 as part of a system
- Multiple economization options available
- Use of EC fans for lower motor power usage
- Self-optimizing controls reduce over-cooling and under-cooling
- Less risk of hot spots, through advanced controls and rack inlet sensors
- Advanced monitoring and event notification
- Finely tuned controls for more consistent unit supply air temperature and minimized swings acrosscomponent ranges
- Multiple section design minimizes shipping costs and speeds installation
- Full coil cleaning access and single-side piping
- Insight for Action
- Simplified access to real-time data and trending
- Quick diagnostics of potential critical events
- Multi-section design speeds installation
- Multi-unit teamwork controls modes
Vertiv Liebert Chilled Water Air Handler Key Attributes:
- Very efficient with elevated water loop temperatures and waterside or airside economizers.
- Indoor units are typically easy to service and commission.
Vertiv Liebert Chilled Water Air Handler Typical Deployments:
- Vertical units along perimeter or in gallery discharging into raised floor.
- Horizontal units in gallery or outside the building — may not use raised floor for air distribution.