Liebert XDA, Air Flow Enhancer, 1000CFM
Liebert XDA increases air flow through densely populated rack enclosures, past congested cabling, removing hot spots within data center racks that can threaten the uptime of critical systems.
Each Liebert XDA data center cooling unit is rated for 1000 CFM (@60Hz). The unit mounts on the rear (inside or outside) of any standard rack (minimum 60" height). Two Liebert XDA units mounted side by side on the rear of a rack enclosure (2000 CFM capacity) move a nominal 14 kW heat load.
Features and Benefits:
- Five-fan rackmounted unit improves horizontal rack air flow
- Installs quickly and easily
- Provides redundant components to ensure reliability
- Enhances data center precision cooling systems
- Fits most rack enclosures.
- Installs inside or outside of the rack.
- Enhances the cooling effectiveness of data center precision cooling systems.