Alber Universal Xplorer Industrial Battery Monitor (UXIM)
The Alber Universal Xplorer Industrial Monitor (UXIM) is a real time battery monitor designed for Utility Bulk Power Systems and NERC compliance. The Alber UXIM is a battery monitoring system that continuously monitors and diagnoses all critical battery parameters for large UPS systems. It can monitor up to 256 cells per string. It identifies potential problems by continuously monitoring parameters such as cell voltage, overall string voltage, current and temperature. Tracking and reporting allow proactive action in replacing a bad battery before it affects others in the string.
Alpine Power Systems is a platinum distributor & service provider for Vertiv Alber battery monitoring products.
● Automate the IEEE Recommended Practices for Battery Maintenance and Testing
● Maintain Complete and Accurate Maintenance Records
● Multiple Remote Communications and Alarm Options
Albér UXIM Battery Monitor Allows Real Time Data Capture of:
- Overall string voltage
- Individual cell voltages
- Cell/block temperatures
- Ambient temperature
- Discharge current Float current
- AC ripple current
- Data storage
- Vital battery parameters are continuously compared to user programmable alarm thresholds
- View key battery parameters during a scheduled capacity test or during any power outage
Albér Universal Xplorer Industrial Battery Monitor Ideal Applications:
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
- Nuclear Power
- Power Generation
- Power/Gas Transmission and Distribution
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv Alber Universal Xplorer Industrial Monitor