Alber RM-650 Recharge Module
The Alber RM-650 incorporates a manual or automatic current limiting circuit to facilitate the reconnection of the discharged battery string. The unit applies a resistance across a disconnect switch and limits current to 700 amps. Typical maximum current is 650 amps. When the battery voltage is close to the bus voltage (within approx. 0.5 volts), the string can be safely connected back to the bus.
Why You'll Want the RM-650
With the RM-650, you don't need to temporarily connect a large and expensive charger to the discharged string. The RM-650 reduces the risk of high-current draw when reconnecting a battery to the power bus, and features easy-to-read indicators for current, voltage, and process status. The module is protected against overcurrent and overvoltage, and has front panel terminals for easy voltage and current measurement. It's AC powered, easy to use in shop or field, and portable, with wheels for easy moving. No calibration is required.
• Eliminates the need for a large and expensive charger to be temporarily connected to the discharged string.
• Reduces the risk of high-current draw when reconnecting a battery to the power bus.
• Easy-to-read indicators for current, voltage, and process status.
• Protected against overcurrent and overvoltage.
• Front panel terminals for easy voltage and current measurement.
• Automatic or manual operation, AC powered, portable, and easy to use in shop or field. Handle and wheels for easy moving.
• No calibration is required.
Alber. Still the Battery Test Experts!
The RM-650 is yet another example of the innovative products created by Alber, the leading manufacturer of battery test equipment. Contact your Alber representative today to find out how you can save money by using the RM-650 Recharge Module to turn a tedious job into a simpler, safer one!