Alber BXE Battery Xplorer Enterprise Software
Alber BXE Battery Xplorer Enterprise Software is a web-based monitoring platform for managing collective data from Albér™ stationary and portable monitoring devices as well as Lithium-Ion batteries.
The Albér™ Battery Xplorer Enterprise has an intuitive user interface permitting easy review of battery condition and analysis along with probable cause and corrective actions of alarm conditions. The highly intuitive tool will aggregate all your battery data in one database from multiple monitoring product architectures and battery chemistries to streamline user experience and learning curves. Essentially, only one software tool is needed to manage all your battery test programs.
Alpine Power Systems is an approved platinum distributor and solution provider for Vertiv Alber products.
Alber BXE Battery Management Software Benefits:
Built on Technology with Scalability and Flexibility
- Web browser functionality with no platform or OS dependencies
- Tablet compatible - iOS, Android
- Supports new and legacy Albér battery monitoring platforms
- Supports Cellcorder, CVR+ and Hydrometer Portable Products
- Quick and easy installation using Wizards and existing database import functions
- Server application, scaled based on battery string count
- Software service program to maintain optimal performance
Alber BXE Battery Management Software Features:
- System view providing summary, status, and navigation
- Battery view with voltage, currents and temperature parameters
- Battery multi-string graphical viewing and trending
- Graphical alarm management with point and click filtering
- Probability cause and corrective action analysis Historical data collection and trending
- System e-mail notifications
- Discharge playback
For customers that manage their own battery maintenance program, have multiple battery technologies or used in parallel with a third-party service plan.
Monitoring Lithium Ion Batteries:
Lithium-Ion battery chemistry has emerged as the latest UPS energy storage innovation. Understanding the battery’s ability to perform, is critical in data center applications. With the Albér™ Battery Xplorer Enterprise Lithium-Ion software module, the capabilities are extended to aggregate data from Lithium Ion batteries for status and analysis. As a result, the Albér™ software can monitor Lithium-Ion, lead acid and nickel cadmium batteries as a single user interface, providing predictive analysis of pending battery failure. One Battery Xplorer Enterprise Lithium Ion software module is required per license
Alber BXE Battery Management Software System Specifications:
The Albér Battery Xplorer Enterprise monitoring application supports the following client platforms:
Windows & Mac
- Tablets that support Android, iOS, and Windows Tablet Operating Systems
The Albér Battery Xplorer Enterprise monitoring application supports any of the following Web browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11.0 or above
- Google Chrome Version 20 or above (Preferred)
- Safari Version 5.1 or above
- Firefox Version 13 or above
Albér Battery Xplorer Enterprise Hardware and Software System Requirements:
- Processor – Pentium 4 or better
- RAM – 2 GB
- Software Disk Space – 500 MB or more
- Database Disk Space – 5 GB or more
- Network Topology – Ethernet 100 Mbps, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 or better
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.