Webasto 900 / 900EX
The Webasto 900 / 900 EX is the industry standard for high performance testing needs. The Webasto 900 EX's new digital control provides you with increased performance and accuracy. The bi-directional system can operate at ±250kW, or combined, it can scale to ±1MW.
The CE mark is a mandatory European marking for certain product groups to indicate conformity with the essential health and safety requirements set out in European Directives.
Webasto 900 / 900 EX FEATURES:
- Two channels for flexibility in testing/simulating multiple devices with a single machine
- Multiple interfaces (Ethernet, CAN and Serial) for remote control
- An open source communication protocol allows remote control of the equipment by 3rd party systems allowing easy integration into any test set-up.
- Touchscreen LCD for local control and easy identification of operating state
- Self-contained cooling system requiring no external cooling system
- Scalable to 1MW
- Regenerative to the grid, reduces energy use and heating
- Industry leading accuracy
- Slew Rates – Voltage 171V/ms; Current 769A/ms; Power 274kW/ms
- Drive cycle simulation
- Battery Emulation
Alpine Power Systems is a value-added reseller of Webasto products. Alpine can provide battery testing equipment services on all Webasto products including engineering, installation, preventative maintenance, monitoring and recycling. Alpine is ISO 9001 Quality, 14001 Environmental, & 45001 Health & Safety Certified. Contact us today for pricing and technical inquiries.
- Data Center
- Enterprise Data Center
- Infrastructure & Transport
- Renewable Energy
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- 900 Data Sheet
- 900EX Data Sheet
- Application Guide