The AV-900 EX is the industry standard for high performance testing needs. AV-900 EX new digital control provides you with increased performance and accuracy. The bi-directional system can operate at ±250kW, or combined, it can scale to ±1MW.
The CE mark is a mandatory European marking for certain product groups to indicate conformity with the essential health and safety requirements set out in European Directives.
AV-900 EX FEATURES:
- Two channels for flexibility in testing/simulating multiple devices with a single machine
- Multiple interfaces (Ethernet, CAN and Serial) for remote control
- An open source communication protocol allows remote control of the equipment by 3rd party systems allowing easy integration into any test set-up.
- Touchscreen LCD for local control and easy identification of operating state
- Self-contained cooling system requiring no external cooling system
- Scalable to 1MW
- Regenerative to the grid, reduces energy use and heating
- Industry leading accuracy
- Slew Rates – Voltage 171V/ms; Current 769A/ms; Power 274kW/ms
- Drive cycle simulation
- Battery Emulation